Attensi is the global leader in 3D gamified simulation training for large corporations. Using our unique blend of gamification and simulation technology, we create a "learning by doing" training environment, offering radically new ways to train employees in ways that engage and achieve real, measurable behavioural change in large organisations.
Attensi was established in Norway in 2012 and our training is now being used by global brands in more than 140 countries and in 30 different languages. We recently secured $26M investment from Lugard Road Capital, DX Ventures and Viking Venture and are now excited to be focusing on global expansion plans. We are now over 130 employees across Norway and the UK and continue to expand rapidly.
Our London office currently consists of 50 game changers. Since opening here in 2017 we have started working with some of the largest retail, hospitality and professional services brands in the UK, US and other markets. Our portfolio includes clients such as Boston Consulting Group, Hiscox, PwC and others.
Talent Acquisition Manager, UK
When we ask our people why they choose to work in Attensi, our culture and our people are cited as two main reasons. Sure, people here are motivated by working with our amazing products and creating real impact for our customers, but day to day, our open and fun culture and the opportunity to work with sharp, talented and open-minded people matters just as much, if not more.
The People and Culture in Attensi team works to build and nurture a strong organisation, made up of exceptional people working together to succeed as a company, while at the same time supporting the wellbeing and engagement of every individual Game Changer.
From hiring and onboarding exceptional people, to ensuring fun and smooth experiences for our managers and employees in the day-to-day, our mission is to make Attensi a place where Game Changers love to work - and play!
To support our exponential growth plans we are now looking for a motivated Talent Acquisition Manager to help grow our London team. You will become part of- and work closely with the People & Culture team in both London and Oslo, and your focus will be on hiring the best- and the right people for our team in London, and in time, also the US.
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for people and who is motivated by helping others succeed. You have a solid business understanding and are looking to build a career in the intersection between people, process and technology. You are action oriented and enjoy driving processes forward, have a systematic approach and thrive when the pace is high.
What will you do?
- Most of your time will be spent driving recruitment processes end-to-end for hires to our UK team. The main focus here is within commercial roles; Sales, Customer Success and Marketing
- Your work will entail working closely with hiring managers and other stakeholders to identify the right candidate profiles to then research, approach and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing and talent mapping.
- You will screen for the right candidates, conduct and drive interview processes, testing and managing the closing part of the hiring process.
- Establish relationships with external recruitment partners and manage processes where we work with external recruitment processes.
- You will develop deep understanding of- and relationships with the various teams and business areas to be able to support their talent needs on a continuous basis.
- You will support in the onboarding of new Attensi-employees and will work closely with hiring managers and the rest of the People and Culture team to ensure smooth and engaging processes
- You will be an active contributor in terms of improving and scaling our recruitment processes through better use of tools, employer branding efforts and other process improvements.
- You will be a champion for the Attensi Culture and a driver of good spirits and fun!
Who are you?
- You have around 5 years’ experience from recruitment work either agency side or in-house. Ideally with exposure to commercial roles within B2B tech environments like ours.
- Ideally you will have experience of running recruitment processes end-to-end on your own, but if you don’t, we can help you get up to speed on the bits that are missing as long as this is an area you are passionate about.
- You are curious and have a genuine interest in other people. You enjoy getting to know people from a variety of backgrounds and build relationships and trust easily.
- You are a fast learner, structured and have a pragmatic and solution-oriented attitude.
- You have excellent communication skills and are good at navigating and managing processes with many stakeholders involved.
- You have high drive, are solution oriented and enjoy working at a high pace with many things going on at the same time.
- You have a solid understanding of business, are focused on creating value for the business and enjoy improving and building processes.
What do we offer?
This is a relatively new position for us, and you will have the opportunity to influence how you shape your work on a day-to-day basis. You will also join Attensi at a time when we are just launching into our next growth phase, meaning there is ample opportunity for growth both within the role itself and the company over time.
At Attensi you will become part of an exciting and rapidly growing scale-up that is already a global leader in its field. You get to work in a flat, open and free environment, surrounded by committed, smart and talented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically. Attensi is committed to giving people the opportunity to grow and you will also be able to develop your role over time. You will also be offered exciting challenges in a dynamic and innovative environment with great ambitions.
Attensi has an energetic and social working environment. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun together. Monthly social activities like Attensi-days, sporting events, after-work drinks, parties, game nights and company trips to our Norwegian HQ or elsewhere (when Covid-19 is over) are some of the ways in which we ensure we not only work together, but also play together! Join us!
Are you a Game Changer?