Information Security Analyst
Attensi is the global leader in 3D gamified simulation training for large corporations. Using a unique blend of gamification and realism, combined with deep and varied interactivity that is powered by our game AI, we create a ‘learning by doing’ training environment, offering a radically new method to achieve real, measurable behavioural change in large organisations.
Attensi was established in Norway and our training is now being used by global brands in more than 140 countries and in 30 different languages. We recently secured $26M investment from Lugard Road Capital, DX Ventures and Viking Venture and are now excited to be focussing on global expansion plans. We are now over 250 employees across Norway and the UK and continue to expand rapidly.
We are now looking for a skilled Information Security Analyst to join our Platform Enablement team, based out of our London or Oslo office. This role sits in an established team within our company, and your mission will be to join in on our efforts in IT security management, risk management and compliance for all our delivered products and services. You will be the go-to person in the sales processes acting as an advisor and subject matter expert in external IT security and compliance requests and assessments. You will work closely together with our technical leadership teams to maintain and further develop frameworks and tools implementing our security strategy, including our ISO-27001 certification and GDPR-related requirements, to serve as an integrated part in our business development.
What will you do?
Being part of Attensi means that you will constantly aim to improve the way we do things, and we have a lot of fun along the way! You will become part of a dynamic and highly skilled company and get the opportunity to take full responsibility of a business-critical area. You will:
- Manage external IT security and compliance requests during the sales and project delivery phases
- Maintain our information security repository incl. architectural diagrams and other supporting documentation
- Work closely with the technical teams and support teams to establish frameworks, tools and processes as needed
- Promote Information Security within Attensi
- Support our CISO in the following:
- Actively contribute to further develop our Information Security Management System
- Have an integral role during audits by reviewing evidence or following up on auditor requests.
- Manage non-conformity and audit findings.
- Manage daily security operations and provide general administrative support.
- Manage the internal network of InfoSec champions
Who are you?
Our dream candidate brings hands-on experience from a previous role within IT security, governance, and compliance activities. You thrive in a fast-paced working environment where you will have substantial impact in the way we operate within your area of expertise. If you are looking for that next step in your career, where you can lead the way on how we operate and bring value to customer related activities – you can be the person we are looking for!
- You have education or work experience from IT security, governance, or compliance
- You are comfortable leading on initiatives and projects independently
- Knowledge of ISO 27000 series certification, legal and regulatory (GDPR EU)
- Knowledge of basic security architecture concepts
- Customer focus with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical information both oral and written forms.
- You are fluent in English, written and oral and if located in Norway fluent in Norwegian, written and oral.
- We look for passionate and value-oriented people, who have a desire to work in one of Norway's most exciting companies! To succeed here, it is important that you are a team player who thrives on creating value together.
What do we offer?
At Attensi you will become part of an exciting and rapidly growing scale-up that is already a global leader in its field. You get to work in a flat, open and diverse environment, surrounded by committed, smart and talented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically. Attensi is committed to giving people the opportunity to grow and you will also be able to develop your role over time. You will also be offered exciting challenges in a dynamic and innovative environment with great ambitions.
Attensi has an energetic and social working environment. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun together. We hold frequent social activities like Attensi-days, sporting events, after-work drinks, parties, game nights and company trips to our Norwegian HQ or elsewhere. These are all ways in which we ensure we not only work together, but also play together!
- Business Enablement
- London, Oslo
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Remote work
An exceptionally exciting, fun and challenging workplace
We believe that people perform their best work when they are challenged, free and engaged. Therefore we strive to avoid hierarchies and limitations. We focus on rapid, iterative development, distributed decision power, broad involvement - and on having fun at work!
Information Security Analyst
Loading application form