Communications and PR Manager
Attensi is the global leader in 3D gamified simulation training for large corporations. Using our unique blend of gamification and simulation technology, we create a "learning by doing" training environment, offering radically new ways to train employees in ways that engage and achieve real, measurable behavioural change in large organisations.
Attensi was established in Norway and our training is now being used by global brands in more than 140 countries and in 30 different languages. We recently secured $26M investment from Lugard Road Capital, DX Ventures and Viking Venture and are now excited to be focussing on global expansion plans. We have opened an office in Boston and we are now over 200 employees across Norway, the UK and USA and continue to expand rapidly.
Our London office currently consists of 80 game changers. Since opening here in 2017 we have started working with some of the largest retail, hospitality and professional services brands in the UK, US and other markets. Our portfolio includes clients such as Boston Consulting Group, Hiscox, PwC and others.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious PR & Content Specialist to lead Attensi’s growing media presence and editorial output. The ideal candidate will create compelling stories and highly engaging multimedia content and be skilled in pitching these to the wider media to raise the profile of the company. You will be interested in corporate learning and development and excited about the opportunity to join and promote a fast-growing company that is redefining the sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right skills and experience to take a pivotal part in the growth of our unique business.
Who are you?
Attensi is looking for people with a strong drive to create real value and change. You are a committed and dedicated professional who is motivated by the opportunity to be a key contributor in Attensi's further growth and development.
You have proven editorial skills, are a great storyteller, and know how to create content that earns attention. You are a confident sales person, with the skills to pitch stories and content ideas to all media outlets, from specialist websites, to B2B and national media.
You are skilled at taking complex ideas and turning them into engaging stories. You can manage PR opportunities from idea generation, through development to conclusion, and you recognise how stories can be creatively crafted for different channels and audiences.
Ideally you have mid to senior level experience working as a press officer, content editor or journalist, and have a portfolio of work that has driven brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- At least 5 years’ experience of writing content as a significant part of a job role - ideally having worked for a fast-growing company
- Proven experience in managing 3rd party relationships
- Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Full, professional verbal and written fluency in English
- Proven experience of developing successful social media strategies
- Confidence with SEO and social media tools.
- The ability to produce impressive content; writing and developing marketing and media materials to tight deadlines
In order to succeed at Attensi it is also important that you are a team player who thrives when creating value together with others by sharing knowledge and experiences across the business.
What will you do?
This is a newly created role, where you will have the exciting opportunity to help us bring our customer success stories to life for potential/existing customers, and showcase this in the wider media. You will report directly into the Marketing Director.
- You will take responsibility for the development of content initiatives of all forms to raise awareness of the Attensi brand and to drive media coverage
- Help write powerful thought leadership pieces and manage speaking event opportunities
- Identify and manage key research initiatives that support Attensi’s corporate story, campaigning agenda, and wider learning and development themes
- Manage case study schedule and write key pieces of calendar PR work
- Work closely with the PR agency and manage that relationship
- Manage freelance writers and content agency
- Keep a daily eye on editorial content/news for stories with PR potential and translate them into media releases
- Monitor the news and regulatory announcements that may be relevant to Attensi
- Manage and develop Attensi’s social media content
- Promote our brand via content syndication for use on appropriate websites
- Monitor the performance of content and media work via analytics and competitor reviews.
- Ensure that all content produced accurately represents and elevates the Attensi brand and tone of voice
- Help manage any crisis that may occur
What do we offer?
At Attensi you will become part of an exciting and rapidly growing scale-up that is already a global leader in its field. You get to work in a flat, open and free environment, surrounded by committed, smart and talented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically. Attensi is committed to giving people the opportunity to grow and you will also be able to develop your role over time. You will also be offered exciting challenges in a dynamic and innovative environment with great ambitions.
Attensi has an energetic and social working environment. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun together. Monthly social activities like Attensi-days, sporting events, after-work drinks, parties, game nights and company trips to our Norwegian HQ or elsewhere, are some of the ways in which we ensure we not only work together, but also play together! Join us!
- Business Development and Marketing
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Remote work
An exceptionally exciting, fun and challenging workplace
We believe that people perform their best work when they are challenged, free and engaged. Therefore we strive to avoid hierarchies and limitations. We focus on rapid, iterative development, distributed decision power, broad involvement - and on having fun at work!
Communications and PR Manager
Loading application form