Attensi is the global leader in 3D gamified simulation training for large corporations. Using a unique blend of gamification and realism, combined with deep and varied interactivity that is powered by our game AI, we create a ‘learning by doing’ training environment, offering a radically new method to achieve measurable behavioural change in large organisations.
Attensi was established in Norway in 2012 and our training is now being used by global brands in more than 140 countries and in 30 different languages. Backed by Lugard Road Capital, DX Ventures and Viking Venture, we continue to deliver strong growth numbers and are now focused on our continued international expansion.
Our London office currently consists of 50 game changers. Since opening here in 2017 we have started working with some of the largest retail, hospitality and professional services brands in the UK, US and other markets. Our portfolio includes clients such as Boston Consulting Group, Hiscox, PwC and other global firms.
Are you a solution-oriented, hands-on IT professional with a strong knowledge of Windows 10? Do your colleagues and managers often tell you that you know how to explain complicated technical terms in an easy-to-understand way? Do you thrive on supporting people with all their IT needs in a fast-paced, but friendly environment?
Then it might be you that we are looking for!
In this newly created role, we are looking for an IT Support Technician to be our go-to person for small and more complex tech problems in our London office. You will be an integral part of our internal IT team (based out of Oslo), and as the only dedicated IT resource in our UK office, you will have the unique opportunity to have a hand in shaping your own role and tasks. Do you want to become a Game Changer in one of Norway's most exciting and fastest growing scale-ups?
Who are you?
- You may have a degree in ICT, but if you have A-Levels and have gained 3+ years of experience within an IT Support role, we would still like to hear from you!
- You relish encountering and solving both large and small support-related problems and thrive on multi-tasking.
- A self-starter - as well as resolving IT issues that are presented to you, you also proactively research and improve existing IT processes.
- It is essential that you have experience with installation, config, troubleshooting of Windows 10, and have a good understanding of core Windows 10 functionality.
- It is an advantage if you have work experience and knowledge of Windows client infrastructure and identity management (Active Directory and Azure Directory), as well as basic knowledge of network and security.
- You also have excellent spoken and written skills in English
- Most important of all is that you combine your technical superpowers with a solution-oriented and service-minded attitude!
What will you do?
- You will be our go-to person for big and small internal tech problems.
- You will work with troubleshooting, administration, identification and configuration of both new and old user equipment.
- Work with the Office Manager and act as their 2nd line support and go-to person for more complex issues with video conferencing equipment, both software and hardware.
- The role will work closely with our Customer & Production Support team and be their 2nd line support for PC software and hardware issues for our employees.
- You will work closely with our Head of IT and the IT team (based in Oslo) to implement new company-wide IT initiatives in the UK, but you will also advise and suggest improvements to processes that you think would benefit the company.
- This position will work closely with the UK People & Culture team on the technical side of onboarding and offboarding of employees, including ordering of PC equipment and keeping records of serial numbers for warranty purposes.
- You will keep an inventory of all PC equipment in the London office and make sure all is functioning and complete.
- You will also have the opportunity to tackle tasks that involve improving business processes and documentation, company-wide IT initiatives with global reach, information security and other exciting projects. Being a part of Attensi means that you will always aim to improve the way we do things, and that we have fun along the way!
What do we offer?
This is a new position for us, and you will have the opportunity to influence how you shape your work on a day-to-day basis. You will also join Attensi at a time when we are just launching into our next growth phase, meaning there is ample opportunity for growth both within the role itself and the company over time.
At Attensi you will become part of an exciting and rapidly growing scale-up that is already a global leader in its field. You get to work in a flat, open and free environment, surrounded by committed, smart and talented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically. Attensi is committed to giving people the opportunity to grow and you will also be able to develop your role over time. You will also be offered exciting challenges in a dynamic and innovative environment with great ambitions.
Attensi has an energetic and social working environment. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun together. Monthly social activities like Attensi-days, sporting events, after-work drinks, parties, game nights and company trips to our Norwegian HQ or elsewhere (when Covid-19 is over) are some of the ways in which we ensure we not only work together, but also play together!
Are you a Game Changer?