Attensi is the global leader in 3D gamified simulation training for large corporations. Using a unique blend of gamification and realism, combined with deep and varied interactivity that is powered by our game AI, we create a ‘learning by doing’ training environment, offering a radically new method to achieve real, measurable behavioural change in large organisations.
Attensi was established in Norway in 2012 and our training is now being used by global brands in more than 140 countries and in 30 different languages. We recently secured $26M investment from Lugard Road Capital, DX Ventures and Viking Venture and are now excited to be focussing on global expansion plans.
Our London office currently consists of 45 Game Changers, which, including our HQ in Oslo brings us to a team of over 150 in total. Since opening here in 2017 we have started working with some of the largest retail, hospitality and professional services brands in the UK, US and other markets. Our portfolio includes clients such as Waitrose, Itsu, Boston Consulting Group, Hiscox, PwC and others.
Security Assessment Analyst
As Attensi continues to grow, we are now looking for a skilled Security Assessment Analyst to join our London office. This is a new role in our company, and your mission will be to join in on our efforts in IT security management, risk management and compliance with all our delivered products and services. You will be the go-to person in sales process and customer projects to act as an advisor and subject matter expert in external IT security and compliance requests and assessments. You will work closely together with our technical leadership teams to maintain and further develop frameworks and tools implementing our security strategy, including our ISO-27001 certification and GDPR-related requirements, to serve as an integrated part in our business development.
What will you do?
Being part of Attensi means that you will constantly aim to improve the way we do things, and we have a lot of fun along the way! You will become part of a dynamic and highly skilled company and get the opportunity to take full responsibility of a business-critical area. You will:
- Work closely with the technical teams and support teams to establish frameworks and tools needed.
- Contribute to further develop our Information Security Management System
- Assist sales and project delivery in external IT security and compliance requests
- Providing support for audits by reviewing evidence or following up on auditor requests.
- Work with CISO for IT Security related projects and assignments.
Who are you?
Our dream candidate brings hands-on experience from a previous role within IT security, governance, and compliance activities. You thrive in a fast-paced working environment where you will have substantial impact in the way we operate within your area of expertise. If you are looking for that next step in your career, where you can lead the way on how we operate and bring value to customer related activities – you can be the person we are looking for!
- You have education or work experience from IT security, governance, or compliance
- Knowledge of ISO 27000 series certification, legal and regulatory (GDPR EU and Personopplysningsloven NO).
- Knowledge of basic security architecture concepts
- Customer focus with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical information both oral and written forms.
- You are fluent in English, written and oral. Norwegian is great too.
- We look for passionate and value-oriented people, who have a desire to work in a very exciting, rapidly growing company! To succeed here, it is important that you are a team player who thrives on creating value together.
What do we offer?
At Attensi you will become part of an exciting and rapidly growing scale-up that is already a global leader in its field. You get to work in a flat, open and free environment, surrounded by committed, smart and talented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically. Attensi is committed to giving people the opportunity to grow and you will also be able to develop your role over time. You will also be offered exciting challenges in a dynamic and innovative environment with great ambitions.
Attensi has an energetic and social working environment. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun together. When Covid permits, we will have monthly social activities like Attensi-days, sporting events, after-work drinks, parties, game nights and company trips to our Norwegian HQ or elsewhere. These are some of the ways in which we ensure we not only work together, but also play together! Join us!